Sunday, May 14, 2017

Flourless Chocolate Cookies




My Mom forgot to get flour at Publix so i'm gonna do a post for flourless chocolate cookies!! Here are the ingredients...




  • 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
  • 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
  • A pinch of salt
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1 tsp of vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup of chocolate chips


Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Whisk together your dry ingredients and then slowly add the wet. Fold in your chocolate chips. Scoop them on to your cookie sheet and bake for about 14 minutes. Ta da!! I hope you loved this recipe! Bye!

1 comment:

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...