Sunday, May 14, 2017

10 Facts About Random Stuff


Image result for cavalier king charles spaniel

I'm trying to kill time to take my mind off of Salute so here is a random post about random stuff!




  1. Ketchup was sold as medicine in the 1830s
  2. Using sarcasm can improve your I.Q ( I must be pretty smart )
  3. You have forgotten 40% of what happened to you yesterday
  4. The way you cut a vegetable can change the taste
  5. Speed bumps were actually invented for pedestrians
  6. It took 60 years to write ' War and Peace '
  7. There are more plastic flamingos in the USA than real ones
  8. Yoda was designed to look like Albert Einstein
  9. A tarantula can survive 2 years without food
  10. The average human eats about 35,000 cookies in a lifetime

I hope you liked this post! Don't forget to leave a comment! Bye bye friends! Link of the Day: ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...