Tuesday, May 9, 2017

5th Grade Salute




On Tuesday ( next Tuesday ) I will be performing a life goals, favorite bible verse, basically a summary of 5th grade. Problem is, I have my two favorite dresses, and I have NO IDEA which one to wear. I know, the red dress would be good because it's appropriate and I love it! But, I have a long purple dress that i'm not sure is appropriate but it's one of my favorites. Comment down below which do you think I should wear! I'll let you know in the next couple posts which dress i'm going to wear. Anyway, I am going to be saying my life goals and I put that I would like to be a pianist! And then we had to put our favorite bible verse and mine was Revalations 22:20. Then we were putting our favorite part of 5th grade and I put the Great American Wax Museum ( my Nellie Bly project ). I hope you liked this post! Bye!!



Link of the day: Here!!

7 comments:

  1. I would probably say Culinary Professional, or personal cook/baker. Oh, and i say red dress. It really highlights your hair and pops in a crowd. And if you wore your hair down, and did your nails red, you would look G-L-A-M-O-U-R-O-U-S!!!! The purple one is beautiful, but i is a little bo-ho for this event. Although i would LOVE it, it might be a teeny weeny eeny bit innapropriate. I do not think so, but just being safe. XD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did decide on the red one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! AND i DO wish i was there to paint your nails like on your birthday :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and your photos on Insta were soo cute! U got to hold Ivy! That was my favoirtie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She was so cute but tried to back bend out of my arms once!

      Delete
  5. Wow thats very wonderful I actually have detected a replacement app spotify premium free pc
    this app is nice and that i have started viewing it.Thanks for the assistance and suggesting the matter i'll travel with it.Keep business and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...