Monday, June 12, 2017

Oobleck Stress Ball



It's been a while since a craft post, so today I thought I would show you this one! It's also on my DIY blog but it might take you a while to find it since it's pretty old. Here is what you need!





  • 1 part water
  • 2 parts cornstarch
  • A balloon



Mix together your water and cornstarch until you have oobleck. Funnel it into a balloon and tie it. And your done! Let me know if you tried this! Bye!! Link of the Day: Click me! You know you want to!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I figured I would do it before camp so I could have time to read when I get home:)

      Delete
  2. I did it with actual slime and it did not work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oobleck is more liquid like so that is why it's the best for a stress ball.

      Delete

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...