Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Awesome Life Hacks



Why i'm obsessed with this I have NO idea. But here it is anyway!!






  1. Wrap a wet paper towel over a drink and put in the freezer for 15 minutes and it will be ICE cold. Totally using this for Summer Camp.
  2. Use a shoe rack for cleaning supplies
  3. Turn on a seat heater under your pizza when taking it home
  4. Use a toilet paper roll for a phone speaker. Learn how to do it here!
  5. I think I have said this before but put your pancake batter in a ketchup bottle and it's SO much easier!



I hope you liked this post! Comment which one you tried! Bye! Link of the Day: CLICK IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...