Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Done!



Summer is here peeps! I finished elementary school!! But, I cried the whole way home because there is a 99.99% chance we are moving back to Ohio. We said our life goals and after... I GOT CAKE! I already miss my friends though. I do go to Ohio on June first so that will distract me! Sorry I could not do this post yesterday but I was really tired. So... today it is. Here is a picture of what I wore...





5th grade salute! I asked her to jump and kick her heals up but she refused 🙄

Bye bye! Link of the Day: Here!










3 comments:

  1. Don't be sad! We would be able to have a sleepover like, every weekend!!!! Besides, i know you would miss FBA but, on the other hand, you have Me, Addy, Morgan etc!

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...