Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Fidget Cube Review




Fidget cubes and other fidget toys have been all the rage. Seriously, more than half the people in my class either have a fidget cube or spinner. I got my fidget cube in the mail yesterday and in this post, i'm going to write a review on it!


There are six different things you can do with a fidget cube. The glide, which is like a joystick you can move in different directions. The click, which are 5 buttons, two do not make noise, and three do. The flip is like a light switch that clicks when you flip it. The breathe is a dent that is inspired by the worry stone. The roll has three gears that you can roll and a ball that you can roll and click. And finally, the spin which is a circle you can spin with your thumb. I really liked that it's portable and can fir in your pocket. The click buttons are made of silicone which makes them soft and fun to touch. I really loved the glide even though it's a but squeaky and not attached well. I didn't like that the gears spun effortlessly and are a little flimsy. I like that the outside is made of vinyl which makes it comfortable to hold in my hand. I can't pick a favorite feature but I do play with the glide A LOT. If you asked me, i'd say they're all my favorite! I would give the fidget cube a 4 1/2 star review. I hope you liked this post! Bye!! Link of the day: Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...