Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Fidget Cube Review




Fidget cubes and other fidget toys have been all the rage. Seriously, more than half the people in my class either have a fidget cube or spinner. I got my fidget cube in the mail yesterday and in this post, i'm going to write a review on it!


There are six different things you can do with a fidget cube. The glide, which is like a joystick you can move in different directions. The click, which are 5 buttons, two do not make noise, and three do. The flip is like a light switch that clicks when you flip it. The breathe is a dent that is inspired by the worry stone. The roll has three gears that you can roll and a ball that you can roll and click. And finally, the spin which is a circle you can spin with your thumb. I really liked that it's portable and can fir in your pocket. The click buttons are made of silicone which makes them soft and fun to touch. I really loved the glide even though it's a but squeaky and not attached well. I didn't like that the gears spun effortlessly and are a little flimsy. I like that the outside is made of vinyl which makes it comfortable to hold in my hand. I can't pick a favorite feature but I do play with the glide A LOT. If you asked me, i'd say they're all my favorite! I would give the fidget cube a 4 1/2 star review. I hope you liked this post! Bye!! Link of the day: Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...