Thursday, May 25, 2017

1 Week!



1 week until I hop on that plane and go to Ohio!! In this post i'm going to be sharing what i' packing and other random stuff😃



I know iv'e posted this before but I love it so much.

  • My laptop ( I ain't doing anymore posts on an Ipad )
  • My fidget cube and spinner
  • A book: I am reading Storm which is book three in the Swipe series ( i'm saving it for the plane )
  • Snacks
  • A toothbrush and toothpaste
  • My retainer... don't judge! I had braces when I was eight okay!
  • My laptop charger, almost forgot that one😨
  • My journal and sketchbook
  • My crossed fingers hoping for wi-fi😂

The flight is going to be about an hour and forty-five ( did I use that hyphen correctly?? ) minutes. Everything costs money and that is why i'm bringing snacks. Come on, even the dirtier than a toilet WATER costs like two bucks. It's sad really. Anyhoodle, when we get to Ohio I am probably going to one of my two best friends house! * Looks for party emoji *🎉 Bye! Link of the Day: Wa Bam!

3 comments:

  1. I miss you sooo much! Lit, i am like, crying! I WILL SEE YOU SOO SOON~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am talking to my mom about a sleepover date.... and i have some big news (i just reallyyyyy want to talk to you!) that i need to tell you in person!

      Delete

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...