Friday, May 26, 2017

Top 5 Dogs for Families



Image result for cutest dog in the world
Look him in the eye and tell him he's not cute.  I knew you couldn't.


You're supposed to post about the thing you love. And i'm just sitting here, following directions. 🐶🐶🐶




  1. Labrador retriever: Outgoing, energentic and the most popular dog breed for over 10 years.
  2. Bulldog: Friendly, social, intelligent and ADORABLE.
  3. Collie: Protective gentle, loyal and has a beautiful coat.
  4. Beagle: Even tempered, intelligent, gentle. The famous one Shiloh is my favorite cause it has the same name as my brother❤❤
  5. Pug: Playful, quiet, social and clever. And who doesn't love squished faces?





I hope you loved this post! Bye! Link of the Day: Right here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...