Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Voice Finale: Ranked




Tonight is the finale of The Voice! There are four contestants left and in this post I will rank my favorites! Here is my first ranking post!


4. Jesse Larson: I think he's okay but he's not awesome.
3. Chris Blue: He's pretty good and my favorite performance was his duet with Alicia Keys.
2. Aliyah Moulden: She's great and her original song reminded me of High School MusicalšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
1. Lauren Duski: She is AWESOME!! She's one of the only country singers iv'e LOVED on The Voice.





I hope you liked this post! Bye! Link of the Day: Click me!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...