Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Middle School Tomorrow!! What's in My Backpack?



Oh my goodness gracious. Tomorrow is my first day of Middle School!!😲😬 I'm SO SO excited but also super nervous. Most of my friends have already started Middle School and High School, so i'm just that person texting my friend ' hi what's up ' and then realizing, THEY CAN'T RESPOND. Anyway, tomorrow I will be posting but not Thursday. Why is this you ask? Since the first day of school is on a Wednesday ( weird right? ) and I wanted to post about the first day, i'm doing Wednesday instead of Thursday, JUST THIS ONCE. Anyway, enough of the super long intro, here is what is in my backpack! Ooh I forgot! I'm not doing any school supplies because it's already at school.



  • A journal
  • 2 books ( Warrior Cats and Wings of Fire )
  • Extra pencils and pens
  • A lunch ( duh )
  • A water bottle



I hope you liked this post!! Bye! So excited!! Did you guys get glasses for the eclipse? My friend let me look through hers! Link of the Day: Clickety Click!
Chillin with Captain America headphones

1 comment:

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...