Wednesday, August 23, 2017

First Day of School




Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told each other what we did over the Summer. We went to math/science which, literally all we did was make something we did this Summer out of clay and Play-Dough. We have lunch almost two hours earlier than FBA! We have ' brain breaks ' which are basically a 10 minute recess and a 30 minute recess. So that's THREE flipping recesses!!!!! So that was basically my first day of middle school!! Bye! Link of the Day:BOOM!

1 comment:

  1. ��Love ya J!! Have an awesome time at school!!��

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...