Saturday, August 5, 2017

Chocolate Frosting Recipe



So, iv'e decided to try a new schedule for blogging and i'm just trying it out so I may be changing it later but i'm going to try, starting today, posting Thursday and Saturday. SO the first post of my schedule starts... NOW!




  • 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature
  • 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
  • 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
  • 1/4 cup of milk
  • 1 tsp. of vanilla extract



First, beat the butter for 2 and a half minutes or until pale. Add half of the sugar and all of the cocoa and mix until combined. Add the rest of the sugar and beat it. Now add the milk and beat for one minute. Now your done! I hope you liked this post! Bye! Link of the Day: here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...