Sunday, August 6, 2017

My Blogging Routine



Yeah, that schedule didn't work. But friends, I shall keep trying to find a good one. So the next one i'm trying is... Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. It's a little random but i'll try😸 So, onto the post!


Since I started my third blog ( go show her some love! ) I have decided to start a blogging ' routine '. I try to write posts in advance for my DIY blog and new blog. But for this one it feels weird for whatever reason why. I try to do two posts in advance a week for my DIY blog ( sorry, I don't post much there ). And the posts on my new blog are pretty quick to write so i'm constantly just throwing posts out there hahaha. And if you're wondering, ' why the heck did she do ANOTHER blog?! ' it's because I don't see a ton of slime blogs ( other than tumblr which, honestly people does that really count? ) just Instagrams so I thought it would be cool and MAYBE KINDA SORTA original to start a slime blog!



I really hope you liked this post! Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...