Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Back to School Life Hacks




School is coming up😩😩 And i'm starting middle school. YAY. But today i'm going to be posting some life hacks to make school easier!




  1.  If you need white out but don't have any, use toothpaste. It doesn't work as well but if your desperate go ahead!
  2. To get up early, sleep in complete darkness and read a book before bed and put the alarm across the room so you can't hit snooze.
  3. To remember your schedule, set it as your lock screen on your phone.
  4. Chewing the same flavor of gum during a test as you did when studying improves memory ( only do this if your school allows gum ).

Source
And the last one... just look at the pic. 
I hope you liked this! Bye! Link of the Day: Link.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...