Sunday, June 18, 2017

Airport Post



I'm going back to Florida!! This is the latest airport post ( it's 2 P.M ) i've ever done and it feels weird because usually I do these at about 9 in the morning. Today is also my brother's fifth Birthday and before we went to the airport, we went to Bill's Donuts for breakfast. Don't judge, I know... some people that eat donuts for breakfast! So we didn't get Chick-fil-a for breakfast * cries silent tears * but yeah I GUESS that donuts are A LITTLE better than Chick-fil-a.
Image result for slothicorn

I hope you liked this post! Bye! Wish me safe travels! Link of the Day: Clickety clickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...