Sunday, June 18, 2017

Airport Post



I'm going back to Florida!! This is the latest airport post ( it's 2 P.M ) i've ever done and it feels weird because usually I do these at about 9 in the morning. Today is also my brother's fifth Birthday and before we went to the airport, we went to Bill's Donuts for breakfast. Don't judge, I know... some people that eat donuts for breakfast! So we didn't get Chick-fil-a for breakfast * cries silent tears * but yeah I GUESS that donuts are A LITTLE better than Chick-fil-a.
Image result for slothicorn

I hope you liked this post! Bye! Wish me safe travels! Link of the Day: Clickety clickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...