Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Gym...


Ok... so gym is not my favorite ( translation: I get hurt every time HELP ) just kidding. But seriously I DO NOT like gym but when we played lacrosse that was kinda fun. And it does help me get 10,000 steps a day. But we have it two times a week and one of those two days we have to run for 10 minutes around the gym. And on the other day we run 5 minutes but I looked at my clock and it was 7 minutes!!! Also, when the girls lose dodge ball to the boys one of the coaches makes us run a lap around the gym. It's not our fault boys are faster AND stronger!! Anyway, there ARE some fun parts about gym... I mentioned the steps and the lacrosse but SOMETIMES we get to do the jump ropes and that is  SUPER SUPER fun! And once we even got to play knockout!! It's a basketball game I like to play at recess and whenever else I can! Bye!! Gym tomorrow!😲

1 comment:

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...