Saturday, January 21, 2017

3 of my new years resolutions


So I know New Years has been over for a LONG time but I have not done a new years resolution post and i'm bored so WHY NOT?


Image result for galaxy
  1.  To get 5 followers by August
  2. To get better at math
  3. Work on chores so I can save up for a bunny ( or cat.... )

Speaking of March I am performing as Nellie Bly in school!! Anyway, today we went to the beach with the Forteners ( they are leaving soon )😭 and the waves were HUGE!!!!!!! Bad news, my throat is sore and not even water is helping and my head has been kinda hurting.  But, more good news  am almost done with the outline of my research paper!
Bye Bye friends!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...