Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Blogger tips and tricks


Today I was trying out some gadgets on blogger and I thought that I could do a post where I can help my followers figure out blogger and make the experience easier! So If you are wondering how I got the followers thing first you go to blogger and click on the arrow on the right side of your blog. Now click on layout and scroll down until you get to the followers gadget. Now click edit. and then you can set up your own little followers sidebar! And here are some blogging hacks


  • Write an AWESOME intro. Like you could start with an interesting fact, a cool quote and things like that.
  • Speak directly to your reader
  • Start with an interesting headline
So those are my tips and tricks! Did you like them?
Image result for quotes
And I am doing this new thing where I am going to end with a quote and this is the first one. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...