Wednesday, October 26, 2016

10 facts about Grace Vanderwaal

Today I am doing a Celeb fun facts post. I hope you like it!

Grace Vanderwaal Fun facts

  • She actually wanted to be on American Idol but she was to young and the series ended this year
  • She has only been playing the ukulele for a year
  • She was born in Kansas
  • She was inspired to play the uke because of Tyler Joseph.
  • She learned to play the ukulele from YouTube
  • She wears candy bracelets when she performs
  • Her favorite thing about AGT is the people she has met
  • She also plays the saxaphone!
  • She wrote ALL the songs she performed on AGT
  • SHE IS AWESOME

Well those are my fun facts!
Image result for best quotes of 2016
Bye!

1 comment:

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...