Thursday, June 1, 2017

Airport Post



I'm at the airport! We board our plane in about 30 minutes. The flight is 1 hour and 45 minutes long. I'm about to play Uno with my sister and  BTW, the airport is not smart and there is not a place where dreams come true. But we stopped at Chick-fil-a on the way for breakfast😋 I am going to post when I get to Ohio so keep your eyes peeled for another post! I'm kinda just stalling right now because i'm waiting for my brother to get back from getting snacks so I can take a picture with him. So for now, here's an AGT video haha.
Comment down below where your going for Summer! I'm going to Ohio ( der ) and Colorado. I go to Colorado in late July I think. And my brother's back so here's a picture!!

Bye! Link of the Day: Wa bam!!


4 comments:

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...