Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Summer Bucket Lists




Hi! I made a few Summer Bucket Lists for Ohio, Florida and one for my best friend and in this post I will share some from Florda, some from Ohio, and some from the Best Friends Summer Bucket List.





  • Walk to First Watch: Florida 
  • Putt putt: Ohio
  • Make slime: Best Friend
  • Lowdermilk Park: Florida
  • Bike trail: Ohio
  • Bake macarons: Best friend




Those are only a few. We were going to do see Beauty and the Beast ( again ) for one but that comes out on DVD soon so we're not doing that anymore. And now I shall talk about life. Yesterday my sister's friend Caitlyn came over for a play date and we got in the pool and I should have taken a shower after. yesterday I also got my BFF photo shoot dresses in the mail yesterday and i'm super excited about that! Bye! Link of the Day: here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and do you mind FT for a few? I cannot decide which one i want to wear! (thats just my excuse for FT my BFFEAEWE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...