Saturday, May 6, 2017

Life Hacks for Summer




I don't know about you, but here, it is constant Summer! And, Summer is almost here!! I only have * takes break to calculate * 7 days of school left!!! And then I come to Ohio to see my BFF! Without further ado, here are some Summer life hacks!



  • If you like biking barefoot ( like me ) then attach a sponge to the petals to keep from burning your feet
  • Stick a muffin paper through your popsicle stick to keep it from dripping
  • Sprinkle baby powder on your feet and the sand will fall right off
  • Basil + hot water = bug spray
  • Poke a hole with a straw in the bottom of a strawberry and the top will pop right off

That's it for my Summer life hacks post! Please leave a comment on which was your favorite. Bye bye! Link of the day: Boom.



2 comments:

  1. Cool! Probably the popsicle trick. Have to try that at my birthday party!It is in July, so it will be really hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! It looks super cute too:)

      Delete

1 Week!

1 week until I hop on that plane and go to Ohio!! In this post i'm going to be sharing what i' packing and other random stuff😃 ...