Sunday, April 16, 2017

My Top 5 Favorite Musicians




   So I have been listening to music A TON lately and here are some really cool musicians and artists that I LOOOOOOOOVE. I hope you like this post!🎶



  1. Lindsey Stirling - Lindsey's link! My favorite song by her is Shatter Me featuring Lzzy Hale
  2. Alessia Cara - Alessia's link! - My favorite song by her is Stay
  3. Grace Vanderwaal - Grace's link! - My favorite song by her is Clay
  4. Shawn Mendes - Shawn's link! - Favorite song is Air featuring AstridGrace Vanderwaal
  5.  Jason Mraz - Jason's Link! - Favorite Song is I'm Yours

Bye Bye! If you want to see more awesome songs... click the link of the day! Boom!!

Bye Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...