Saturday, April 15, 2017

MOSI




A few days ago, I went to an awesome place called MOSI on a field trip and it was so much fun! I had to wake up at 5:30 and be there at 6:15. The bus was actually pretty big. I sat with my friend Sara on the way there and we played a few card games and read a little. When we got there we saw this high wire bike but I had to be at least 120 lbs. to do it so I could not. I saw something being made in a 3D printer too. I even laid down on a bed of nails! On the way back I sat with Bianca and we played Pictopia. I got home at 6:30 and I was SO SO tired.
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...