Tuesday, March 28, 2017

How To Get More Backgrounds on Blogger




HELLO!! Have you ever wonder how on my blog I am getting so many galaxy pics? Well I will admit Blogger doesn't have the best backgrounds... no offense Blogger. Anyhoodle, this is the easiest how to post ever and... Yeah! Here is how.



Look up the type of picture you want. For example, galaxies. Click your favorite picture in Google Images and click the view image button. Now click the pic ( I know right, i'm a poet😁 ) with 2 fingers. Now click save as and it will save into your folder. Go to Blogger templates and click the backgrounds. Choose upload and look for the pic you downloaded and TA DA!!!! I hope you found this helpful!! Bye bye!! Link of the day: Click me!!!!!!!!




💞💞💞💞💞💞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...