Friday, March 3, 2017

How to De-frizz Hair



My friend Tea says she has frizzy hair but I think her hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! But if any of you have fizzy hair do this:


Take some coconut oil on your fingers and rub it in your hair. Leave it there for a while than rinse it out. Ta da!! Bye bye frizz!! You can also... use lemon juice by putting a few drops in your shampoo. Another way is to use conditioner instead of shampoo about twice a week.


I don't really have frizzy hair but I was bored. I have nothing else to do. Oh I know what to do!!! I am going to work on my mom's Birthday present!! Bye bye!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha i have tried this. It made my hair soooo oily i hated it. But that is just me. Go for it girl!

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

Middle School Tomorrow!! What's in My Backpack?

Oh my goodness gracious. Tomorrow is my first day of Middle School!!😲😬 I'm SO SO excited but also super nervous. Most of my friends...