Monday, October 17, 2016

Art Contest

So I decided to enter and Art contest for K 12! And this is my finished drawing
I tried to get the whole thing in but it was just a little to big. So the theme is " when I grow up " and really there aren't very good prizes but just in case you are curious these are the prizes.
  • A plaque of regognition
  • A sketchbook
  • A canvas of your drawing.
When the results are posted I will tell you guys if I even placed! I don't even care if I get third! But I am really hoping I get " best in show " which is above all the grades like first first place. Bye!

5 comments:

  1. You so should win! What prize do you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The winner gets all 3 but I really want the canvas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually entering multiple ones because then you have a better chance of winning!:)

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...