Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The hospital


Today I went to the hospital and saw baby Ivy.
Our sweet baby Ivy 🌿 She is perfect.
This is what she looks like. My Mom took this picture and suprisingly the lighting is AMAZING! And yes, I finally was able to get this pic of Ivy. Here is another one.
Good morning world. I'm Ivy James and my parents can't decide on a middle name!  I was born at 7:54AM with a full head of dark hair, 8 pounds 5 ounces, 21-inches long. My parents are in love. I hear my siblings are too.
She is adorable! So I know this is an extremely short post but I pretty much posted because I wanted to show you the adorable pics but bye! Please follow me!

2 comments:

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...