Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Ivy


So I am at the Forteners house and I have some HUGE news.... My Mom had a BABY!!!!!!! And the reason I am at the Fortener's because they are watching me for 3 whole nights!!!
My sister's name is Ivy and sadly we have no middle name decided yet.
But I know there are 3 middle names my Mom likes and one of them will be IVY'S name! It is between Rose, Jewel or Belle. Personally, I LOVE Belle! I have a few pics of Ivy but... Sadly I can't get any:( but let me try.
Nope Just a BEAUTIFUL sunset! 
Now please remember to follow me and like this post ( it's really small but it is there ) BYE!


6 comments:

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...