Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Grant Park


So today I went to Grant Park with Mia, Kayden, Adam, Emiline and Hudson! And I finally went to Whamy land! AKA the woods behind the porta potty. And I recently found a singer that I LOVE her name is Christina Grimmie and here is one of her songs
Can't wait for season 11 of the voice! So at Grant Park I actually nearly stepped on a snake! I actually did not scream! We humored the little kids and played duck duck goose but when we finally convinced them to play Red Rover.... there were tears. Apparently the little kids kept getting hit in the face ( accidentally )!
We are going to your house Addy!  BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...