Thursday, September 22, 2016

Apple picking



Today we went to an apple orchard to pick apples and in about in hour we are making apple pie! Well right now my computer is not working because my sister slammed my laptop shut ( for some reason it's like overly sensitive ). Anyway while we were there this REALLY rude lady was acting all weird about the apples
and when we went out to the orchard...... no apples literally in 20 minutes we had 5 and they were not even that good! And then the manager said " well there are more by the lake but there not very good " well we went over there there were TONS and they looked amazing!!!!!!!!!! Thank you old man!!!!
The problem with selfie lighting am I right?
And now we are going to get ingredients for the pie and here is a tutorial for the pie we are making!
Bye! Don't forget to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...