Thursday, September 29, 2016

DIY make a galaxy notebook cover

So today I have decided to do another DIY, I really liked my last one here and since I am really into galaxy ( as you can see on my template ) I thought this would be a really good idea! So anyway you will need black paint, pink paint, purple paint, a paintbrush sponge, white paint and a plastic glove. So first use the sponge brush and just paint your note book all black and then do some dabs of purple, blue and pink. Now take a paintbrush ( I use a small one ) and do a little bit of orange dots. Now put on the plastic glove on your hand and dab a little bit of white paint on it and just flick it on to the notebook and you have a galaxy notebook!Image result for galaxy paper notebook
Here is some inspiration if you need some. I hope you like this! Bye!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So sometimes the paint, when you flick it on it make stringy little lines on the notebook but that is fine.

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

Middle School Tomorrow!! What's in My Backpack?

Oh my goodness gracious. Tomorrow is my first day of Middle School!!😲😬 I'm SO SO excited but also super nervous. Most of my friends...