Monday, February 29, 2016

Things I want to do

HELLO!!!! This is the first blog post I have ever done in the car and this post is about some things I have always wanted or wanted to do.
I have always wanted to go to Paris.
I have always wanted a bulldog.
I have wanted ( for a long time at least ) quicker growing hair.
I have always wanted to live next door to my best friends. That means you Mia!
I have always wanted to go to Hawaii.

Okay bye my beautiful followers!!!!!!!!!!! Thx for reading! Save the black rhinos!

4 comments:

  1. Aunt Elise said sometime in October or September.
    It is ALWAYS raining so september would be the warmest.
    i know this because i have the paris wether on my i pod:)

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...