Sunday, February 21, 2016

Chocolate chip cookie sandwich

So I have been looking for creative recipes for stuff and stumbled across THESE beauty's! Seriously they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

1 cup of softened butter
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon of baking soda
2 teaspoons of hot water
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 cups of chocolate chips
3 cups of flour
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract

1 preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2 cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla, dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour and chocolate chips. drop balls onto ungreased pan.
3 Bake for about 10 minutes. use leftover dough for the sandwich part.
If you don't love these go to the doctor NOW! BYE BYE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...