Friday, February 19, 2016

Bulldogs

Yes i'm being serious. I am doing an entire post about my favorite ( domesticated ) animal. First of all I would like to ask HOW DO I CONVINCE MY MOM TO GET A DOG!!!!! Please comment on how. I have a cat 2 fish and a bunny. If my Mom can handle all of those, why can't she handle a dog?! Anyhoo here are the top 5 reasons I love bulldogs, 5 It would teach me responsibility. 4 This could be the friend I have always wanted! :( 3 It will build my confidence. 2 Bulldogs in my opinion are very smart 1 they are so CUTE!!!
this face needs a puppy.
okay, this has been fun I must go, BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...