Saturday, September 2, 2017

Ziplines!!!



Sorry for not posting yesterday but I was super tired from going to bed at midnight so i'm posting today. But from now on I SHALL STICK TO THE SCHEDULE. So, the other day, I had the most fun EVER!!! I went ziplining! My Dad did two of them but at the Comikaze ( diagonally down ) he quit and RAN down the stairs. I did a few different ones that my Grandma and sister didn't want to do. Meaning I trust fell off of a 45 foot ledge and dove of one too.😂😂😂 I can't tell if i'm brave or insane! But my favorite one was absolutely the one where I dove off head first!!



If anyone knows the song in the video PLEASE tell me!! Bye! Link of the Day: Click it boi

1 comment:

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...