Friday, July 7, 2017

Duolingo



Hello friends! Yesterday I saw my BFFs blog post and she said something about Duolingo. Of course, I had to check it out. Duolingo is a super cool website where you can pretty much any language for FREE. I know I should start with one but I got excited and now I am learning Irish and French! I would like to call myself ambitious and leave it at that. Here are some French words:



  • Robes: dress
  • Rouge: red
  • Pomme: apple
  • Noir: black
  • Chat: cat


And here are some Irish words:

Caillin: girl
Fear: man
Bean: woman


Bye! Link of the Day: you probably know what it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...