Friday, July 7, 2017

Duolingo



Hello friends! Yesterday I saw my BFFs blog post and she said something about Duolingo. Of course, I had to check it out. Duolingo is a super cool website where you can pretty much any language for FREE. I know I should start with one but I got excited and now I am learning Irish and French! I would like to call myself ambitious and leave it at that. Here are some French words:



  • Robes: dress
  • Rouge: red
  • Pomme: apple
  • Noir: black
  • Chat: cat


And here are some Irish words:

Caillin: girl
Fear: man
Bean: woman


Bye! Link of the Day: you probably know what it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...