Saturday, July 1, 2017

Books I Am Reading Now



I'm bored today so I thought I would post some books iv'e been reading recently.




  1. Wings of Fire: I read these all day and i'm waiting for my next book to be delivered tomorrow
  2. Storm: I quit reading it for about 2 weeks because I couldn't resist Wings of Fire anymore haha.
  3. Lost and Found: That one I forgot to put in my backpack so it's coming in the moving van.
  4. Cupcake Diaries: Also coming in the moving van.



I'm sorry this has been short but it's late and i'm tired so... bye! Link of the Day:click it!

1 comment:

  1. You think thats late? Last night i went to a sleepover and we stayed up until 4;00 am and woke up at 6:00. I'm exahusted.

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...