Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Rosanna's Royal Icing



Rosanna Pansino is a famous baker on Youtube who posts awesome recipe videos. The recipe i'm using is from The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook which I am OBSESSED with. The ingredients you will need for this recipe are:




  • 5 egg whites
  • 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
  • 4 cups of powdered sugar
  • Lemon juice ( optional )




First, in a bowl, whisk your egg whites and vanilla until peaks form or until frothy. Add the powdered sugar a little at a time. Add the lemon juice ( if using ) while adding the powdered sugar. I hope you liked this post! Bye! Link of the Day: Clickeys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...