Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Here!


Okay, so first I just wanna say something. I said I wouldn't do any more iPad posts but I have to. My computer is dead and the charger doesn't work so I have to. On to the post!


Hello!! I'm in Ohio! I still have mixed emotions on this😄😢 The plane ride wasn't all that great, I was with these two teenage boys instead of my usual 65 year old lady at the VERY BACK OF THE PLANE. But I had some Cheetos and a Wings of fire book so I was happy☺️ I have like, twenty pages left. Although like a human I played slither.io because ya. I'm sorry this has been a short post but it's hard to type on these little keys. Bye! Link of the day: Click me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...