Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Here!


Okay, so first I just wanna say something. I said I wouldn't do any more iPad posts but I have to. My computer is dead and the charger doesn't work so I have to. On to the post!


Hello!! I'm in Ohio! I still have mixed emotions on this😄😢 The plane ride wasn't all that great, I was with these two teenage boys instead of my usual 65 year old lady at the VERY BACK OF THE PLANE. But I had some Cheetos and a Wings of fire book so I was happy☺️ I have like, twenty pages left. Although like a human I played slither.io because ya. I'm sorry this has been a short post but it's hard to type on these little keys. Bye! Link of the day: Click me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...