Saturday, June 24, 2017

Fidget Toys You've Never Heard Of



I now have three fidget toys and I LOVE them. And since fidget spinners are OVER, today i'm showing you five fidget toys you probably  have never heard of!




  1. Spinerds Spin Balls: They are tiny little balls stuck together and you kind of just spin them around! I guess this is America's replacement for fidget spinners.
  2. The Jammer Fidget Roll: This is the one I just got. You tip it over and it just like, walks across the surface. It's so cool and I was playing with it for so long.
  3. Fidget Chain: It's basically bike chains stuck together by key rings. It looks almost as satisfying as slime haha.
  4. Think Ink Pens: This is a fidget toy that has so many ways to fidget. And it's a pen too so that's pretty cool!
  5. Fidget Pad: It's similar to a fidget cube but has more fidgets.



I hope you liked this post! Comment down below your favorite fidget toy! Link of the Day: Wa bam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...