Sunday, June 4, 2017

Blog Post Ideas




I am ALWAYS searching for new post ideas and on the airplane I typed up this entry on Google Docs! So i'm just gonna share the list if I can figure out how to copy and paste this new fancy technology. Yeah, can't figure it out. I'll just type it.






Just for fun😊
  • Recipe post
  • Blog post ideas post:)
  • Life hacks post
  • Travel experience
  • Father's day gift ideas
  • My favorite songs
  • 5 weird facts
  • How to organize your ____
  • Ways kids can make money
  • How to clean a fidget spinner
  • Top __ crafts to try
  • My favorite blogs and why
  • Top __ popular restaurants in ___

Please use these! Leave your comments on the one you try and a link and i'll go see it! Bye!! Link of the day: Click those words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...