Monday, May 29, 2017

My Favorite Books




Hello peoples reading this! I love reading about as much as I love blogging so today i'm going to post some of my favorite books! These books are ones that are in a series because most of the books I read are in a series but I will be posting ONE book that isn't because it's one of my favorites. I mean, if you read 300 pages in 3 days I would consider it a favorite.




  • Race the Night by Kirsten Hubbard
  • The Divergent series by Veronica Roth ( not reading the last one because I know it's the saddest )
  • The Star Darlings series by Shana Mouldoon Zappa and Ahmet Zappa
  • The Wings of Fire series ( I really like animal books so a dragon series is right up my alley )
  • A Sliver of Stardust series by Marissa Burt



Those are my favorite books in a series!! Bye! Link of the Day: Click me please!

4 comments:

  1. Your reading the Divergent series? I heard it is super innapropriate from my siblings. Although i have seen the movie. It was SOOO good! I little scary, since she chose daughtliss but it was fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard the movie was more innapropriate than the book but the book was a little scary. It was kinda confusing at first. I'm like, " Dauntless Erudite, what?? "

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I saw that video when everyone was napping so my face was red holding in my laughter lol

      Delete

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...