Sunday, April 9, 2017

Poem of the Week




                                                           
                                                        My Pet Unicorn
                                                           Unknown

                                          I have a pet unicorn
                                          I love his shiny horn.
                                          I brush his mane every day
                                          When I give him treats I hear his happy neigh.
                                         Some may name their unicorn magic sparkle of Rob,
                                           But my pet unicorn's name is Bob


Bye Bye!! Happy national unicorn day!🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄



No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

First Day of School

Today was my first day of Middle School!!!!! We had like, no work, and absolutely NO homework. We got our supplies together and told eac...