Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Thing



So, I am doing this post from our iPad because of my no wifi issue and I am finally going to tell you what ' the thing ' is.  Yesterday we went to great wolf lodge!!!!! I really hope you people know what that is but if not, great wolf lodge is a water park in Mason, Ohio that my family has been going to for years. Also, it is an indoor water park so don't freak out. I still have my bracelet pass on ( I am NEVER taking it off ). I would show you a picture but since I am doing this post on an iPad it does not let me. I am also going to be seeing beauty and the beast on March 17 and I am very excited for that! Bye bye friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...