Saturday, February 25, 2017

Quotes from inspiring women



Hi! In school we are writing our research papers on historical people and I chose Nellie Bly as mine. It has been really fun and I have learned a TON of stuff about her. Here are some quotes from other inspiring women!


" I said I could and I would... and I did. " - Nellie Bly

" The only tired I was, was tired of giving in. " - Rosa Parks

" The patriot blood of my father was warm in my veins " - Clara Barton

" How very little can be done under the spirit of fear " - Florence Nightingale

" The most effective way to do it, is to do it " - Amelia Earheart


I hope you liked these inspirational quotes!! Bye!

1 comment:

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...