Saturday, February 18, 2017

7 facts about Paris



I want to go to Paris SO badly. I have always wanted to visit the bakeries, the Eiffel tower and much more places. Here are 7 facts about my second favorite country.



  1.  Until 2012, there was only one stop sign in Paris
  2. Paris has 830 libraries
  3. There are 173 museums
  4. I hope you like dessert, cause Paris has 1,784 bakeries
  5. There is about 200 places where you can get espresso for 1 Euro
  6. Every tree in Paris is referenced and measured
  7. There are Roman ruins in Paris

I hope you like these fun facts about Paris! Please comment about what you would like my next post to be. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Lets go to Paris just for the Espressos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. Maybe i'll like it more than the latte I tried in California;)

      Delete
  2. Haha i thought LA had really good Coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...