Saturday, February 11, 2017

3 things on the Starbucks secret menu



I am trying super hard to find post ideas and this is what I came up with for today. I heard about the secret menu a few months ago and these are six things on the menu. I hope you like this!



  • Skittles Frappuchino: Strawberries and creme frappuchino with no classic syrup, add vanilla syrup and raspberry syrup.

  • Kit Kat frappuchino: Vanilla bean frappuchino with mocha drizzle inside the cup, with java chips blended in, topped with whipped cream and cookie crumbs

  • Poke' ball frappuchino:  Bottom half vanilla frappuchino, top half strawberries and creme frappuchino, topped with strawberries and whipped cream.

I hope you enjoyed this post!! Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newest Post!

New Schedule ( Sorry! )

My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...