- You can protect glass objects and other fragile items by putting them in a sock!
- Use pill cases to store rings!
- Use empty chap sticks to hide valuables and it saves packing space!
- If you are staying in a hotel and run out of chargers... the TV usually has a USB plugin
- You can use infinity scarfs as sleep masks if you want to take a nap
Friday, October 14, 2016
So we are packing today and I have actually finished and I thought I would post these packing tips! My Dad really wanted me to do a post like this and I could not really think of anything to write about. Gosh, my Dad is really controlling my blog! So without further ado here are the tips!
My greatest apologies friends, but I am afraid I must change the schedule. I can't do Tuesdays and Thursdays because I have TONS of sc...
Yep this is Life According to Johanna's new look!!! I really like that it is see through and you can still see the text and the title....
On Tuesday ( next Tuesday ) I will be performing a life goals, favorite bible verse, basically a summary of 5th grade. Problem is, I hav...
I recently made a TON of slime at Mia's B day party and I found a trick to make it softer and a little stretchier. What you will ne...